Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Alpha's rescue party

guys, looks like we dont have time for me 2 tell you at the chatroom, instead, ill tell u hear. i'm going ahead to try and slow down Shadow, you guys look for my sister, Crystal, she will lead you to where Alpha, Shadow and myself will b. when you get there, your first priority is to get Alpha away from Shadow. once we do that, we can take out the son of a gun herself.
one ticked off Phoenix
ps. Shadow, if you kill her, you will not live 2 c another day

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is nothing you can do now Phoenix. Alphawings is dead. You can have her life-less, energy-drained body if you want. But I'll keep her soul. I need it to take over the world.

And don't think about messing with me.

Anonymous said...

You won't defeat me.

Phoenix Fireweilder said...

wana bet...i can blow the entire dimension apart if i so choose to, and i now have no reason not to. you have sealed your own death with the blood of our leader. i am coming and when i find you, only one will come out on top, and i will make sure it is me!
Phoenix Fireweilder

Thought in a Cup said...

DEADDEADDEAD! SHE IS FINALLY DEAD! YES!.

~Soahc