Friday, June 27, 2008

My Best Friend, Soahc!

This is my story. In the school i was a failure. In the cage next to me was Chaos who looked like a clone almost. One day i was operated on. When it was finished i felt an immense power inside. And hour later it burst free. My fury was unstoppable i killed everyone. Exept for Chaos, who i released and he followed me. A week later they cought us again. They took me into a white room. With four huge lasers. They started whirring and for the first time in my life, i was scared. There was a flash of light and... it changed. When i woke up i had no control of my body. I now shared a body with Chaos. The fury came again. So here i am now telling you this story and i must say:
Chaos, even though it was not your fault i still annoy you. It is driving me insane watching while not being able to do things. No matter what though, in my mind. You will always be my best friend.

Soahc Karma

8 comments:

Sonar said...

awwwww... how cute.

are you both gay? or just chaos...

Sonar said...

not being ...invasive? or anthing though sorry...

Anonymous said...

To Chaos and Soahc

i live near the oprah house... in sydney... if you are ever looking for somone to ya know... go out with look me up. let me know first...then i will give you a name

Phoenix Fireweilder said...

so, ur really another expirament traped in Chaos' body? freaky.
Phoenix

Thought in a Cup said...

He hasn't done anything too dangrous. yet.

Chaos Darke (love that name!)

Phoenix Fireweilder said...

well, thats just another thing that the whitecoats have 2 answer for, and we are goind to make them answer for them.
Phoenix

Thought in a Cup said...

Cliff diving. He DIDN'T open my wings. FUN!!! He phased. I hit the ground and stopped. No pain no nothing. Phasing is weird that way.

Chaos Darke

Thought in a Cup said...

I was the one who tought him that...

Chaos Darke

P.S. By the way. The topic of gay- OVER NOW!