Friday, June 13, 2008

Chaos

Echo was right. He is not as smart as he seems. We found another person named Echo, and he threatened to kill her. So their flock left these comments on our blog:

Echo said...
so you are the "alphaflock" people we were questioned about.hmm Don't know what I did to you guys but I sure as hell don't like your attitudes.Bite meEcho...the Avian American BirdKid (none of that lizard crap)
June 12, 2008 4:41 PM

Radar said...
HA FOUND ALPHAFLOCK!....and I already don't like them...Kid With A Tail? Threaten us again and WE will be the ones killing YOU got that? While Sonar and Echo...as well Silence and Storm and everyone are semi-peaceful, I don't hesitate to kill when it comes to my flock....loserRadar(the one who wants to burn you to a crisp)
June 12, 2008 4:47 PM

Sonar said...
HA I AM SO GLAD YOU BROKE YOUR STUPID WINGS. CUT THEM OFF AND GO JUMP OFF A BRIDGE.
LOSER
June 12, 2008 4:58 PM

Sonar said...
i will so FREEZE you then ZAP you to death. after radar of course.LADIES FIRST!!!!!!!!MY ECHO IS MY LOVE
Sonar
June 12, 2008 5:00 PM

Echo said...
actuallyit's not the WHOLE flock, even though I understand that when you mess with one part of the flock you mess with the wholle...which is why we all flipped. Kid With a Tail left a bada$$ attitude message on MY blog, freaking at me. In turn, My flockmates got involved. So right back at ya. You don't judge the person until you know the person/flock.No harsh feelings. Most of you actually sound okay. Kid with a Tail needs to watch it though.
Echo
June 12, 2008 5:32 PM

Radar said...
I don't want to kill ALL of you...just enemy #4...Kid With a Tail....He threatened my bff...and my flock..NEVER threaten EITHER ONE....Ask anyone....well almost anyone...I am usually perfectly sweet and innocent, BUT your little friend made enemies with his little comment. We don't appreciate threats. Either control your idiot friend or face the wrath of our flock. ok? Mess with one, mess with all.RadarP.S. I have no problems with you...just your little friend....you are sooooooo lucky Silence isn't on right now....or evil Silence would come out....scary thought....but he is my boyfriend...and now I am rambling...I blame human school...tis evil...BYE
June 12, 2008 7:34 PM

Echo said...
well thank you. I will warn you my flockmates and myself tend to have short tempers. We weren't trying to start anything.Running from the School and fighting for our lives is enough to deal with. Fighting with other experiments who have been through similar things as ourselves is pointless. We meant no harm/offense to your flock, we were only mad at the Kid with a tail and were standing up for ourselves.He sounds a little evil scientist-y...you might want to watch that(not that he is, im just saying...)Fly on Forever,Echops.
Threatening to kill someone over their name is a little...ah...aggressive. A little chat with him might be nice. I mean, there ARE worse things in the world...
June 12, 2008 7:46 PM

Sonar said...
Alright Echo,it is pretty girly, can't you change it to something cooler, like Crimson. COme on how wicked cool is that.
LAterchill
LOVE MY ECHO-Sonar
June 12, 2008 9:36 PM

All this over a dumb flock name. Wow. I totally dissaprove of Echo's behavior. He is no longer second in charge of the flock and he is on probation.

Alphawings
Leader of the AlphaFlock

Ps. Echo, maybe u should change your name to Chaos.

10 comments:

Just Me said...

haha

Sorry about that. We can get a little defensive. That was an interesting start to greeting other flocks. I guess it's a territorial thing. lol.

No hard feelings. We don't need any other problems than we already have.

And sorry for the insults and death threats...yea...

Fly On, Fly STrong, Fly Forever

Echo

Just Me said...

hahaha. Sorry about that. We can get a little defensive. That was an interesting start to greeting other flocks...

No hard feelings. We already have enough problems without fighting with other flocks.

I apologize for the insults and death threats from both myself and the others.

Fly on, Fly Strong, Fly Forever

Echo

Just Me said...

ps...if that comment posted more than once just delete the others. My computer is having issues.

Echo

Sonar said...

hmmm... Chaos is really cool, and you sure cause enough of it. but i still think you should go with Crimson. You guys rock(except for the whole blow up the world thing)

Fly on(mostly)

I love my Echo

-sonar

ps all cool now...right?

Spirit said...

I declare Peace...yup...I am sorry. My temper has much to be improved but I am kinda messed up in the head right now because of my newest power...I have visions...and I have been seeing blood...lots of blood...the last time it happened...our friend almost died...sooo yeah...when Echo was threatened...I lost it...Sorry Again!
Radar

Phoenix Fireweilder said...

agreed, he really should change his name 2 chaos, it suits him. good move demoting him from 2IC, that should teach him not 2 freak at someone else just cause they have the same name.
Phoenix

Techie said...

hey alphawings. do you think you umm, have room for one more freak in you flock? just post on my maximum ride blog if you'll consider it. thanks alot. good luck.

Techie
alone

Thought in a Cup said...

I dont remeber even wanting to be second in command of the flock.
http://wingminded.blogspot.com/
Has my apologies on it and Pheonix try finding me in Australia.

Anonymous said...

Echo you spelled Phoenix's name wrong. It is spelled P-h-o-e-n-i-x

Thought in a Cup said...

Dont really care.

Chaos