Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Shadow

Shadow: Hey. Name's Shadow. I'm Alphawings' shadow.

Me: He doesn't say too much. He is the total opposite of me(but we have the same powers). That means he's kind of evil. We are supposed to have some kind of fight soon. And if we want to save the world, I have to win.
Shadow: You won't win. You're weak.
Me: Just shut up. Phoenix is going to help me.
Shadow: As in your lover, Phoenix? You have to fight alone.
Me: He's not my lover.
Shadow: You just have a major crush on him.
Me: Shut up, before I make you.
Shadow: Fine, whatever. But this isn't over.

Wow. That was the most he has said in months. I love him like a brother, but he is annoying sometimes.

Alphawings
Leader of the AlphaFlock

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Armageden.

Just Me said...

um...huh. That's a little odd. Is he the cause of what you were seeing (as in in the future)?

Just Me said...

yea...that ain't cool. Talk about having issues with yourself...or shadow...that's confusing

Echo

Thought in a Cup said...

Well personally i hate Soahc. My alter ego. Actually i call him Soahc cause its Chaos backwards.
I hate him.

Chaos

P.S. Umm Echo what about Lilac?

Phoenix Fireweilder said...

u got that right, im right behind u all the way. but y didnt u tell me this b4?
stay strong
Phoenix