Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Alphawing's Pity Party

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn!!! I am so tired. I really need to sleep. But between fighting Erasers, chores, feeding, blogging, and performing at the Cirque, I just don't have much time. Chores and Fighting Erasers has to be done during the day, and feeding and performing has to be done at night. Thank gosh I don't have to feed every night. Same with performing. But I do have chores everyday, and I can't time when Erasers come. I really wish they would leave me alone. I also wish the School would stop messing with my DNA, but all these wishes are in vain. I wonder if Echo's life is this hard. I really got to stop throwing pity parties for myself. I mean, Maximum Ride doesn't do that why should I?


Alphawings

(To those new to this blog and our flock, Cirque is referring to Cirque Du Freak which is a freak show in the Cirque Du Freak series. And I am a half-vampire. Plz remember this whole thing is a RPG, and sadly I am not a half-vampire and I and the other flock members don't have wings and we won't destroy the world.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ur not the only one who is having it hard. oh, shoot, go-bots (i h8 these things) gotta go.
Phoenix