Wednesday, June 25, 2008

SOAHC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A week ago while i was sleeping he dyed my hair PINK! I HATE PINK! How the hell did he do that anyway? And this week... he goes ahead and dyes my clothes pink too!!! And i can't do anything to him as i have the more control of this body. As in i go out in public. Mostly. I. Hate. Soahc. So. Much. (in each full stop im bashing my pink haired head on the keyboard)

Chaos

P.S. I hate pink for two reasons:
1) Its just a crap colour
2) I like black as its is easy to blend with the shadows while pink stands out everywhere.
Bush: Stands out. Cave: Yet again, stands out. Town: I still stand out.
Get the idea?

5 comments:

Just Me said...

I....HATE....THE....COLOR....PINK......WITH...A....FIERY....BURNING....PASSION....

Indeed....
That really really really sucks.

Haven't heard from the rest of the Alphaflock...
Hope you guys are all right...

Phoenix Fireweilder said...

dye it back 2 the color it was, its that simple.
Phoenix

Thought in a Cup said...

I have no money. Soahc messed with my mind so i can't steal. And my wings are still bound to my back. Also i assume he would dye it again.

Chaos Darke

Phoenix Fireweilder said...

well, then ur outta luck caus icant think of anything else u could do, unless u can wash the dye out.
Phoenix

Spirit said...

I hate pink to....but you wouldn't it wouldn't stand out at a circus....lol