Thursday, June 5, 2008

Really, Echo!!!! U think I have the bettter life???

Still in the cage. We found a cure for a turning into an Eraser thing though. Except the cure also totally stopped me from aging. So, I'll be 14 for as long as I live. And I can't come out of the cage until we are absolutely positivly sure that the cure worked. Being a half-vampire who is also 2% bird and an unknown percent of other things really sucks. And overwelming sense of killing? Try destruction. Waking up half dead??? No. but try waking up bleeding from scratches all over your arms. Wait, that would be half-dead because the scratches are from my nails and they cut so deep that the cuts will keep bleeding unless u use healing powers or healing spit. And I have no strength to heal myself beacuse they won't let me feed until I get out of this cage!!! So that's out. We did use Mr. C's healing spit, though. Then they wrapped up my arms. And Mr. C breathed in my face (sleeping breath) and I went to sleep. REALLY CAN"T WAIT FOR THE 13th!!!! Ask Echo why.

Alphawings

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alpha, they really should at least give u something 2 eat. oh, y cant u w8 for the 13th?
Phoenix

Thought in a Cup said...

Ill tell u thats the day we start destroying the world. And i get to unleash my hidden power... the dragon. In that form i am all and i will be unstoppable!

Echo